Go To Search
Help Center
Find Us On Facebook
Business License Application & Instructions

2018 Cave Creek Business License is now available. Please fill out the application per the attached instructions prior to mailing in with payment or hand delivering to office. Renewal notices for previous business license holders will be emailed or physically mailed shortly. You can access the 2017 Cave Creek Business License here.

Peddler / Solicitor License Application
If you wish to request a Peddler / Solicitor License, please fill out the application. Please also be sure your company has a current business license (see above). Incomplete applications will not be processed.

Special Events
The Town of Cave Creek passed a special event ordinance, effective December 3, 2009, that will affect the special event application process. You will need to apply for a special event permit for the following:
  • Temporary uses or activities that include outdoor retail sales or display of goods or temporary structures when located on private commercial property involving more than 10 vendors, or;
  • If the event requires off-site parking

The fee for special event applications is $100 per resolution R2009-19. This fee applies to profit or non-profit status applicants.

Banner Program
Looking for a cost effective way to advertise your event in the the town core? The Town has banner space available in the medians of Cave Creek Road and Carefree Highway. Contact Bambi Muller (480-488-6609) or Patty Pollnow for more information.
                                      Fees - Per Pole and Per Event
 Banner Location
For Profit
 Cave Creek Road
 700.00  350.00
 Carefree Highway
 850.00  500.00
 Special Events

Helpful Information
Please contact your accountant or the Arizona Department of Revenue for any tax questions or for more information on obtaining your appropriate tax I.D. numbers.

Additional Information